Paddleboard Lessons & Tours
New to Stand up Paddling? Want to take a lesson? No experience necessary!
We offer lessons by professional instructors – Paddle Canada Certified.
Our knowledgeable instructors will have you on the water, paddling with proper form, technique, and maneuvering all in one lesson!! No matter what your level of experience or fitness is, our experts will have you comfortable on the board and paddling by the end of your hour lesson. Lessons cover safety, conditions, SUP equipment, proper stance, maneuvering, water entry/exit, and of course paddling technique.
During your lesson, our goal is for you to be confident paddling & able to enjoy the sights in beautiful Skaha Lake! Our trained instructors are locals & able to tell brief history & fun facts about Skaha Lake while you paddle. Call or email us in advance to schedule your private or group lesson or tour.
Lesson & Tour Pricing
*All lesson/tour prices include equipment rental.
You can learn to stand up paddle in one hour session. This lesson is devoted completely to you. Topics covered will be water safety and awareness, board handling, and correct form for paddling and maneuvering.
Semi-Private: $65.00 per person
Learn to Stand up Paddle with a friend! This option saves money and you will learn the basics of SUP together.
Group (3+): $55.00 per person
Does everyone in the family want to go? This class will have your entire group up and paddling by the end of the hour.
Children's Camps and Yoga - This fun group will include learning about safety, equipment, proper technique and mini-races.
Please note – VERY IMPORTANT! – Lesson & Tour Cancellation Policy:
1. You may cancel your appointment without any additional charge anytime before the close of business on the business day preceding (NOT THE SAME DAY OF) your appointment. The deposit for your lesson will be applied to your re-scheduled lesson or tour.
2. Same day cancellations will be charged a $50.00 change fee. This fee is in addition to the DEPOSIT taken for the lesson or tour, and will not be applied to the rescheduled lesson or tour. Sorry if the fee sounds harsh, but it is necessary because the instructor(s) have been scheduled specifically for your lesson or tour and must be paid whether you show up or not.
3. If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled lesson or tour.
4. Please arrive AT LEAST 10 minutes before your scheduled lesson or tour time in order to ensure a full session.
5. IF YOU ARE LATE, OUR INSTRUCTOR MAY HAVE A LESSON OR TOUR IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOURS! THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO EXTEND YOUR LESSON INTO THE NEXT GROUP’S SCHEDULED TIME!